Looking forward to heading back to Seattle for another amazing SMX Advanced show. SMX Advanced is the very first SMX I ever attended and it will always hold a special place in my heart. I love being able to go back and share what I have learned over the years of being in this industry. Looking forward to meeting new friends and of course hanging out with my old industry buds. Make sure and come up and say hi to me if you are going to be attending! I promise I may look mean, but I don’t bite!
Recently I spoke at Pubcon New Orleans 2014 where I shared information about visual content marketing. I wanted to share that information here for those who find me through this blog, or follow me here. Please feel free to ask me anything regarding visual content marketing (or content marketing in general) My company would love to be a solution for your needs!
If you own your own business, it is always awesome to see your company getting recognized. Avalaunch Media was featured in Utah Business Quarterly (page 54 if you wanna check it out) My two partners (and co-founders of Avalaunch Media) David Mink and Andrew Melchior were pictured (below) I love how the spread turned out. I am glad to see this company I started originally under my own name (with no real direction other than just “getting people ranked”) take off and explode like it has. The future is bright and I am proud to be a part of this industry with so many other awesome folks.
Ok, maybe not, but I thought this was funny. This was my sons homework from school tonight. I tweeted I wondered whose homework it was – mine or my sons? Anyway, interesting to see our world making its way to elementary education. Anyone else seen anything similar in their kids homework? 4th grade or younger? I’d be curious to find out.
Thought I would share some pictures I took during the game, THE GAME WE WON!!!! With Kevin Kolb even … who saw that one coming? NO ONE! Here are some of my favorites:
Marty Weintraub did such an awesome job at the AZIMA event in Scottsdale Arizona, talking about Facebook marketing in front of one of the largest crowds I’ve seen.
I took a few pictures. Enjoy.
Seeing a lot of cross social promotions like this lately, but this is the first time I’ve seen Yelp + Fandango. Anyone else in the local space see this before?
This picture was taken from my backyard in Phoenix Arizona. When I show people this picture, they ask me if I took it in Hawaii (knowing I just recently got back from a trip there) … Nope, it’s good ole Arizona …. that is one of the things I love about living here.
- Social MADia – My Presentation on Social from SMX Advanced 2014 in Seattle
- Matt Siltala Speaking at SMX Advanced 2014 in Seattle
- Content Marketing and the Visual Trend
- Avalaunch Media Featured in Utah Business Quarterly
- The World of SEO Has Spilled Into 4th Grade
- Arizona Cardinals Home Opener vs Seattle Seahawks 2012
- Marty Weintraub aka Aimclear speaking at AZIMA
- Fandango & Yelp
- Sunset Fun Time in Carlsbad California
- Beautiful Arizona Sunrise
andy melchior Apple arizona Arizona Cardinals AZIMA cardinals chuck reynolds dream systems media Facebook Facebook Marketing Flickr Deals Google google plus google plus pages kids Local Marketing matt siltala max hall mobile marketing monument valley moxie mobile Networking new york city Phoenix Suns photo photography Pubcon pubcon10 pubcon 2010 pubcon vegas 2010 Pubcon Vegas 2011 seattle SEM SEO Siri SLCSEM SMX smx advanced smx advanced 2010 smx east 2010 SMX social media speaking Steve Jobs visual content ZAGGfolio iPad 2 Case Review
- The End of Hashtags As You Know It ow.ly/fJqLP via @TimothyCarter 3 years ago
- How To Use The Google Analytics API In Plain English buff.ly/Yy4GOh 3 years ago
- Shopping Carts for WordPress Suck buff.ly/VaUNzW 3 years ago
- SEO Friendly Content Marketing is Counter Intuitive | Hugo Guzman buff.ly/YxKKuV 3 years ago
- Nice RT @mattmcgee: New blog post: Best Time to Publish Blog Posts? Sunday at 2:37 p.m. [Proof] bit.ly/StsZcw 3 years ago